CreteStrip is a chemical agent specifically designed to remove tire marks and acrylic coatings from concrete and masonry surfaces in preparation for the application of the Ashford Formula or RetroPlate concrete densifier.
- Acryclic, curing compounds
- Old, yellowed acrylic coatings
- Waxes, paint and tire marks
- Carpet and tile mastic
- Asphalt residue
- Construction chalk
- Tape residue
- Oil and grease stains
- Permanent marker ink
- Easy to apply
- Works fast; does its work in 30 minutes!
- Requires little scrubbing; works chemically
- Non-hazardous; safely washes down sewer drains
- Citrus odor; no hazardous solvent chemical fumes
- Low price; less costly than many non-hazardous solutions